Benefits of Search Engine Optimization?
There are many great benefits of doing search engine optimization on your website, aka SEO for short. First and foremost is the organic traffic that you will get from the search engines to your website. After all, you did not build a web site so no one can visit it, correct.
You may offer the best products and have the best-looking website in the world. However, if people cannot find your website listed on the first page of Google, your website will get little to no traffic and will likely fail. Unless you spend thousands and advertising or PPC, aka pay per click. The same goes if you own a brick-and-mortar business. If no one knows it exists, you will fail. This is why search engine optimization is the lifeblood of your website and a must in order to get traffic.
Other Benefits of Search Engine Optimization:
- Brand Credibility. The fact is people trust Google. Finding your link on Google and on Page 1 legitimizes your business.
- Search Engine Optimization is Cost effective compared to Adwords and PPC.
- An Increase in traffic is almost instant once your “search terms” take root.
This will in turn maximize your business end result, products and services.
- Your competition is doing SEO. You do have competitors and yes, they are using SEO. What does this mean to you. If you’re not on Page 1 chances, are they will be and they will attempt to rank high on Google. This means all that click thru traffic will go to them. Even if your site looks better, sells better products and at better prices, it will not matter because they cannot find your website.
- Unlike PPC or other means of advertising SEO results are almost instant and are permanent.
For smaller sites little upkeep is required to maintain that Page 1 listing once you are there.
- As of June 2023, there are more than 201,000,000 (Two Hundred and One Million) active websites.
Finding any website not utilizing SEO techniques is a sure-fire way to fail.
Your website on PAGE #1 of Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines.
Start an SEO campaign for your website today and enjoy all the benefits of search engine optimization. Afterall, did you build a website so no-one can find it?